Saturday, April 22, 2006

Why I am writing this blog in ENGLISH

Why am I writing this blog in ENGLISH?

My native language is Portuguese and my English is quite poor. I know that. In high school my poorest grades where always in English :-) .

However some of my friends, and most of the people I work with, can not read Portuguese. Since I can not afford the time to write a bilingual blog I am writing the blog in English. All my friends and all members of my family under 75 can read English quite well, and my blog is mainly pictures so I believe it is quit easy to read and understand.

As always I am quite happy if someone corrects my wording (or any other thing). Just contact me using the email address that can be found in the top of this page or in the blog main page.

Thanks.

No comments: